- What are eyelash extensions? Eyelash extensions are done by carefully placing a synthetic or mink lash on the natural lashes to create length and thickness. Eyelash extensions are very natural looking and enhance your eye’s for a natural beautiful look.
- How often do lashes need to be filled? Eyelash extensions need to be re-filled every 2-3 weeks.
- Why do they need to be filled every 2-3 weeks? Our hair is constantly growing and shedding. Everyday we lose eyelashes naturally. Because of this you will need to have them filled to keep them full and beautiful.
- Do I wear mascara? No mascara is needed. You will love the ease of eyelash extensions. With extensions you have beautiful lashes that never smear, run or clump like mascara.
- What kind of products do you use? We use the popular signiture mink lashes. These lashes create beautiful, glossy extensions. We also use one of the strongest bonding glue so your lashes last as long as possible.
- What is the after care for lashes? Do not get wet for 48 hours. Do not wear mascara, curl or perm lashes.
- Who should do lash extensions? When looking for a professional to do your lashes make sure they are a licensed Master Aesthetician or Cosmetologist. Make sure you ask about their licensure. Most professionals will display their license.
- Where do you offer eyelash extension services? We are happy to serve many from Springville, Provo, Lehi and the Utah County area. That is why we have a convenient location in Orem just off the freeway near 8th North in Orem.
Aesthetic Image, bringing beautiful eyelash etensions to the Utah County area, serving many from Orem, Provo Lehi, American Fork and Lindon.