At Aesthetic Image, We offer the latest techniques in Eyelash Extensions to create beautiful lashes!
- What are eyelash extensions? Eyelash extensions are done by carefully placing a synthetic or faux mink lash on the natural lashes to create length and thickness. Eyelash extensions are very natural looking and enhance your eye’s for a natural beautiful look.
- How often do lashes need to be filled? Eyelash extensions need to be re-filled every 2-3 weeks.
- Why do they need to be filled every 2-3 weeks? Our hair is constantly growing and shedding. Everyday we lose eyelashes naturally. Because of this you will need to have them filled to keep them full and beautiful.
- Do I wear mascara? No mascara is needed. You will love the ease of eyelash extensions. With extensions you have beautiful lashes that never smear, run or clump like mascara.
- What kind of products do you use? We use the popular signiture mink lashes. These lashes create beautiful, glossy extensions. We also use one of the strongest bonding glue so your lashes last as long as possible.
- What is the after care for lashes? We use the latest in eyelash extension lash technology making the care easier than before. No worrying about getting your lashes wet, you can get our lashes we in as little as 2hours after your appt.
- Who should do lash extensions? When looking for a professional to do your lashes make sure they are a licensed Master Aesthetician or Cosmetologist. Make sure you ask about their licensure and that they are experienced. Ask to see pictures of their work. A confident lash artist show you their work.
- Where do you offer eyelash extension services? We are happy to serve many from Springville, Provo, Lehi and the Utah County area. That is why we have a convenient and professional salon location in Lindon, Utah just off state street.
Aesthetic Image- bringing beautiful eyelash extensions to the Utah County area, serving many from Orem, Provo Lehi, American Fork and Lindon.